Thursday, December 13, 2007

Email from the daughter of Louise Trotta

Received a sweet email from Louise's daughter, Jennifer, which is also posted on the memorial page...









LOUISE TROTTA

Hi Cathy,

My name is Jennifer and my mom is Louise Trotta, I was 3 years old when she passed away, I am now 34, married with two children. Even though I don’t know you, I just wanted to say hi and that the memorial page that you have set up is very nice and thoughtful.

Thank you,

Jennifer Fowler Kuhn


Hi Jennifer

Thank you so much for writing.

And I am so sorry you lost your mother at such a young age, Jennifer!

In school, I remember your mother being a very sweet person - fun loving with a warm smile and a cute laugh.

So how did you mother die, Jennifer? It must have been around 1976? She was so young! If you write a little paragraph, I can put in on the blog so her other friends can read it. Thanks again, Jennifer. Doing the memorial page was the hardest thing and I wept many tears that day...

May the Lord richly bless you and your family,

Cathy


Hi Cathy,

Thanks for writing back. First of all I’d like to say that I have an older brother he was 6 and I was 3 when our mom passed away. He’s in the Coast Guard and is stationed in Cape Cod but will be transferred to New York next July. We grew up in Burbank ; we graduated from Bell-Jeff. I work in Property Management and raise my kids in Burbank ; they now go to Roosevelt Elementary, my son is 10 and my daughter is 7. Our Dad remarried about 20 years ago.

My mom died May 21, 1977; she somehow contacted encephalitis and got traumatic headaches the week before she died. They were so severe that by the time my family put her in the hospital, she that night went into a convulsion that put her in a coma. She was 28.

All the stories I’ve heard about my mom, everyone remembers her laugh.

I just told my dad about the memorial page and he thought it very nice of someone to have put that together, and I am sure you have wept many tears as I am right now writing this email. You never seem to get over the death of someone, especially someone so close to you. Even though I was only 3 and don’t have many memories of my mom, I still get sad.

Thank you and I hope you have a wonder Holiday !

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment