Saturday, October 15, 2011

BHS Hi-Life Newspapers 1964-1967



Paul Dean Fitzgerald, BHS '67, has uploaded several issues of Burbank High's Hi-Life newspaper for us all to enjoy.

Here is the link and below is her email:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/30712359@N08/

Thanks so much, Paula!!!

OK - I uploaded all of what I have for 1964. I'm still back and forth about whether this is the best way to create an archive - I'd so much rather have them as multi-page .pdf files.

But why don't we go public with a link to what I have so far. Maybe someone has a better idea of how to make this archive more user friendly. Even better, maybe some folks have more issues of the newspaper - I'd be happy to scan them and make them available to all. I've got most, but not all, of the issues from our high school years - fall 1964 to spring 1967. It would be great to add other years.

I can be reached, as you know, at paulamdfitzgerald@yahoo.com.

Snail mail, in case anyone has another cache of the newspapers for me to scan is:

4225 Caminito Cassis
San Diego, CA 92122

No comments:

Post a Comment