Thursday, November 5, 2009

Happy Belated Birthday, Ron Stein

Received the following email update and pics from Ron today. Thanks Ron and SURF'S UP!!!



Hi Cathy,

Thank you so much for keeping me in the loop. I so look forward to our newsletters. Sounds like everyone is pretty content with their lives even though we are all getting older.

I turned 60 on 10/24, my son & Whittnee thru a party for Jackie & me (we combined our 35th wedding anniversary, her 55th b'day and my 60th). We had a margarita machine, Taco man & live band......lots of ZZ TOP, LYNARD SKYNARD, JIMI HENDRIX, STEVIE RAY VAUGHN & you know.........our music.

Our grandson Braedan turns 1 year old on the 19th of this month.

Brandan & I leave this Saturday for another industry convention in Atlantic City. ESS is up for another award, we'll let you know how that turns out.

When the waves are good, we surf...... sometimes 3 to 4 times a week. We usually go to Ventura, but this year we have surfed up & down the California coast. I did surf earlier this year in Haultuco, Mexico, Guatemala, Nicaragua & Costa Rica.

We hope everyone has a healthy & happy holiday season.

Best wishes,

2007 Limousine Operator of the Year
Ron Stein
President
Exclusive Sedan Service
Office (818) 765-7311 / Fax (818) 765-0183
12580 Saticoy St
North Hollywood, Ca 91605
TCP#4938-P
http://www.exclusivesedan.com/
ron@exclusivesedan.com


This was a shot of me surfing Ventura in Feb. 2008:








This is Brandan, same day Feb. 2008:











Father and Son

No comments:

Post a Comment