Thursday, June 3, 2021

Connie Cirinelli, BHS '67 (1949-2021)

Constance (Connie) Ann Cirinelli
July 18, 1949 - June 3, 2021 
Denver, Colorado 

Oh so sad to learn that friend and classmate, Connie Cirinelli, unexpectantly passed away suddenly in her sleep today. 

Connie grew up in Burbank and was a fun friend from elementary school. We reconnected at our class reunion in 2007. She was a loving wife to Don and devoted mother and grandmother.

May God bless and comfort her family during this very painful time. 

RIP Connie. 

FIND A GRAVE LINK

 
At Bob's in 2007

 

Connie and friend Sue Heppes

 
Don and Connie

A FEW FACEBOOK COMMENTS... 


  • Carol Baker
    Admin
    R.I.P. Connie. My condolences to your family. πŸ’”πŸ™πŸ˜’

    Christine Smith Carroll
    RIP Connie, sending prayers and comfort to her family πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’™πŸ™πŸ»

    Louise Good Hernandez
    So sorry for your loss. Sending prayers and condolences to her family. πŸ™πŸ»❤️

    Linda Everett
    So sorry to hear this.......My prayers go out to her familyπŸ™❤️πŸ™

    Donna Luce Veatch Neitman
    So very sad! Condolences to her family! πŸ™πŸ™

    Don Ray
    We chatted just last week. She described how good things were going. How very, very sad.
    Here’s what she wrote:
    "Good we never shut down like the big city did where I live now was not bad. I did find that I had a brother who is a retired federal fire man in Ca he came out for a visit sold his home in Ca and now he live a cross the street from us. He is also valinteer here now which is great for the area that I live in now im out of the city on an acre of land now with only 300 homes in our area and a lot of wild life no trains no stop lights and little crime around us a great place to live after my aortic aneurysm I had to make changes in my life I'm glad things are well for you."
    I tracked her down quite a few years ago. She and her daughter drove from Colorado to Las Vegas to meet me. It was great to see her.
    So many of our friends died during the pandemic — and it was impossible to gather to send them away. Carol Nicholls Lebrecht, Larry Hoberman, Alan Stone, Neal Steven Hershenson and now Connie Cirinelli.They were all so kind to me and everyone.
     
    Charlotte J. Mearns
    So sad, so sudden. RIP Connie

    Annette Dinolfo Bennett
    She was always nice to me and she will be greatly missed. Remained friends on Facebook thru all that’s happened lately. Connie May you Rest In Peace πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

    Don Baldaseroni
    she lived 3 houses from me growing up her mom Edna would take all us kids to the beach in her new 59 Chevy. Wish I would have kept in touch besides emails RIP.

    Linda Willson Nelson
    Sad to hear this. Hope her family can find peace and comfort.

    Laura Unch
    Such a sweet girl she was one of the first people I met in junior high school so sorry to hear this
     
    Suzanne Lane Richard
    So sad - may she Rest In Peace. πŸ™πŸ»

    Susan Casimano
    She was a sweet girl πŸ’”πŸ™

    Nancy Fischer
    Good memories with Connie in our younger years. I talked to her by phone several years back. I knew her grandmother. She seemed very happy. RIP Connie.

    Diane Ward
    RIP. My sincere condolences to her family in their great loss.

    Diana Ziegler Larsen
    I'm so sorry to see this. RIP dear Connie. πŸ’”

    Cathy Coyle
    Admin
    So sad to hear about Connie. God Bless her & her family and give them peace.

    Betsey Nash
    I remember her - I hope she had a good life & I’m glad you all got to see her at a reunion.

    Ron Stein
    RIP Connie πŸ™ ❤️

    Flora Ferrens
    That is sad news

    Linda Lee
    My heart is broken. πŸ’” You will be greatly missed. Love you always my dear friend. Till we meet again. πŸ™


    Jo Elaine Morton
    RIP dear Connie. πŸ™πŸ’•

 

No comments:

Post a Comment