Thursday, September 3, 2009

Pics from the Loop

Thanks to the Loop by Pam and Jon Kirkwood, here are a couple of pics:

Kenny Markham BHS '66 sent this one from Miller Elementary which was a 2nd & 3rd grade combo class with Mrs. Buell

Please help with names!
Back: ?, David Keith, Andy Vizvary, Kenny Markham, Mrs. Buell, ?, Billy Niekamp, Richard (or Ron - twins) Johnson, Paul Bittle
Middle: Penny Hagge, Cindy Luders, Cathy Palmer, Judy Moore, Carroll Ruliffson, Ramonde Steil, Dorothy Tjossem
Front: Jeanne Sproul, Sara Lee Marino, Jean Morgan, Sandi Swanlund, ?, Sandy Sharmataro, Diana Ziegler, Mary Brotsis, Mary Ogle, Judy Fish, Jeanne Barron, Maureen Murphy


And here is a photo from the Smoke House of a few gals from the class of '66

Front: Jeannie Patterson, Penny Jonas, Karen King and Deanne Adams
Back: Connie Johnson and Linda Schuster
(all maiden names)

September 4, 2009 UPDATE

Thanks to Ken, here are the rest of his class pics from Miller!











5 comments:

  1. Sandy Swanlund !!!!

    Sheesh. I had the biggest crush on her.

    Wonder what happened to her. Does anyone have a 1966 Ceralbus that they could post pics from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She married Bruce Hinchliffe (Mira Costa High, Hermosa B.) They live in Bend, OR

      Delete
  2. Yes - anything in particular you are wanting?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pictures of the senior class??

    That'd be cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi my name is Mindy. My biological father was Ken Moore and his sister my aunt was Judy Moore. My father left my mom when I was 3 years old so I don't know much about him. If you have any pictures or have any stories about him or my aunt can you please contact me? It's so important to me to find out as much as I can about my father's side of the family with the little information I have. My email is Hart4God@hotmail.com. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete