Saturday, June 14, 2008

Memory Lane

Wow! Thanks for the great photo, Madelaine! Ok, with some help, we got all the names! Anyone else have a memory lane photo they want to share? This is fun!

Back: Gayle MacCaskey, Carol McClelland, Nicki Hanson, Terry Murphy, Melanie Dopirak, Sue Stenson, Joyce Miller

Middle: Cathy Overman, Sue Williams, April Carino, Rick Polikowski (Rick's webiste), Maureen Shapiro, Madelaine Zelenay, Nancy Mitchell

Front: Peggy Melton, Bobbie Grumley, Lynn Shaw. Pam Reimers, Diane Rupprecht, Denise Almlie


Hi Cathy,

I enjoyed your story on the BHS 100 site. I hope to get something posted tonight myself.

In the meantime, I have sent this to Pam Kirkwood for the next loop, but wanted you to have it too. It is the KO’s picture from 1965. I could not find another one, but am still looking for my Cerelbus’, perhaps when I find that box.

Best,

Madelaine (Zelenay) Whiteman

No comments:

Post a Comment