Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Barbara Bullock

Thanks Barbara for the email and for the photo of your beautiful family! I've added you to our monthly newsletter.



Burbank H.S. 1967

Cathy

Your website is amazing! Thank you for all your hard work. I ran across your website while trying to locate Lynne Wacker. I was at BHS only my senior year but made many friends and have very fond memories of our class and my graduating year.

I've been married and divorced but have three fabulous children (adults now). I went back to my maiden name of Bullock. A great deal has transpired over the years for all of us and although it was great to see familiar faces on your site, I was sad to see the names/photos from our class that have passed away.

Again, thank you for being a link for all of us. Please let me know what I need to do to sign up for the newsletter. It would be great to make a reunion one year.
Below is a 2 year old Christmas photo of my daughter-in-law, son, myself, and oldest daughter.

God bless you and your family,
Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment