Friday, May 12, 2017

Diana Jean Bush Booth, BHS '67 (1949-2014)

Please scroll down for updates

This is the hard part of preparing for a reunion... discovering that high school friends with whom you lost touch, had past away...


Diana Jean Bush Booth
October 4, 1949 - June 15, 2014
Married July 4, 1969 to Jim Booth

I remember Diana being a wonderful, fun-loving friend with an infectious smile and sparkling eyes.

We send our deepest condolences and prayers to Diana's husband Jim (married almost 45 years), their sons and daughter, James, Joel and Jackie, and their seven precious grandchildren.

Jim's heartbreaking reply to my inquiry was, "Sorry to inform you that my sweet Loving Wife, my life and best friend Diana past away In June 2014. I miss her so much. Thank you."

Diana and Jim lived in Burbank when she succumbed to a heart attack.

"Here is the last picture I have of Diana before she passed away." - Jim



A FEW FACEBOOK COMMENTS...

Diana Dunnagan
One of my very best friends in high school. I wondered why I hadn't been able to reach her. Thank you so much for telling us. What a wonderful person she was.
Did you know that she was related to Mary Tyler Moore the actress?
I would really like to talk to her husband Jim Booth if you know how to contact. The last I knew of them was in Burbank don't know if they've moved since then.

Cathy Coyle
Diana was such a sweetheart. Sorry to hear of her passing.

Donald Matthews
RIP.

Carol Nicholls Lebrecht
I will never forget Diana's rendition of "They call the wind Marah" at John Muir Jr High. RIP Diana, our fellow bulldog.

Dona Foy Porcaro Bruckner
She was so nice, how sad😂

Mary Boriso Jordan
Rest In Peace, Diana ♥

Robbin Moore
RIP

Judy Smith
Very sweet. So sad.

Carol Forrand Tallakson
RIP

Susan Casimano
She was very sweet💔

Nancy McNamara Zambrana
So sad...RIP

Elaine Elliott
R.i.p. Diana.

Deb Roth Cawthorne
Diana after gym class. Don't know why I took this picture that day. Always had fun with Diana. So sorry to hear this.


Tammy Klinger
Sad again, prayers for her family! Always a loss for such a beautiful person!

May Louie
RIP!

FIND A GRAVE LINK: https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/192072438/diana-jean-booth

No comments:

Post a Comment