Friday, November 16, 2007

Update on Sally Vick Ball from Linda Mustion

Thanks Linda for the update and photo. Please keep up informed on the memorial for Sally.













Hi! Cathy......just wanted to let you know that I attended the Burbank Veterans Day Ceremony and Doris Vick, mother of our recently deceased classmate Sally Vick Ball was there. She is a WWII veteran and committee member.

I had the chance to speak with her and she told me that Sally went in for surgery for breast cancer and that there were problems and she passed away. They have not yet done an obit and that Sally will be cremated and private family services will be at Forest Lawn, Hollywood Hills with burial following.

They do hope to have a memorial service for Sally maybe in January. I gave her my card to contact me if they have the memorial service.

Also sitting next to her was Frank Bullock, father of our fellow classmate Bev Bullock. I am enclosing a picture of Frank Bullock and Doris Vick.

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment