Monday, August 18, 2008

Bob Hazeltine

Just received an email from Jeanne Barron Aikman who made contact with our buddy, Bob - thanks Jeanne! Looking forward to seeing you, Bob and everyone else next month.

Hey Cathy

I just got off the phone with Bob Hazeltine and had a great time getting caught up. The last time I saw him was in Pasadena where I learned he works with Silver Clay. I googled him so I could learn more about it for my high school students and found him via a fellow jeweler. He is living in New Mexico now. Moved from California in 2002 to Santa Fe area and still does his jewelry.

It was so good to chat with him. I wanted him to know about the BHS Centennial. Looks like he is going to make an attempt to be there. Since he does not use the computer often, I told him I'd send this info for your blog page so others would know. He's excited and said to include his phone number which is 505 400-3274. I will also get the info about '67 Breakfast on Sunday to him.

He also spoke so fondly of you and sends his best.

It's so great having another reunion to look forward to.

Love you
Jeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment