Thursday, August 28, 2008

Email from Dean Hutton

Received an email from Dean Hutton after he saw the blog - great to hear from you Dean!

Wow, what a surprise to find this info on my tiny little e-mail site. I would love to correspond. And maybe take part in any future celebrations, reunions, etc.

I live on the northernmost tip of the Olympic Peninsula in Washington state. I was a firefighter/paramedic/chief in the California fire service for 30 years before getting hurt in 2001. I still feel like I'm about 21 mentally, but physically I don't quite have the same get up and go.

Right now I am semi-retired, looking for some work, trying to write a book, goofing off, and am single............ very much so. I do have a daughter in law school but otherwise my family has evolved from friends. Bill Niekamp lives up here!

Take care,
Dean
Email: deano14741@hotmail.com

So I emailed again asking about Bill as we went to Miller together. Also asked if I could post his email and suggested that he and Bill come to the BHS Centennial - his reply:

Bill is, and has been for 30 years, a grade school teacher. We have been best friends since entering BHS. You can post my e-mail. I will talk to Bill about his.

I will see about coming down for the shindig. Was the list of names you posted the ONLY people coming from 67? Thanks for writing me back.

In the other room I have the TV on and there is a program about the 60's and what a pivotal time that was for our nation. Remember the craziness with Vietnam, the hippie movement, etc.

Hope to see you.

Dean

No comments:

Post a Comment