Sunday, December 21, 2008

YIKES!!! Happy 60th!

Thanks Cathy for remembering & for the great photo. I'll be on a plane taking the red eye tonight to Florida to see my children and grandchildren for Christmas and am waiting for the airporter even now. My daughter told me on the phone earlier today, "Yes, you are old but you don't look 60 nor do you act it" and then my 11 year old granddaughter got on the phone and "You're not old, Grandma!" Hahahaa!

Carol Nicholls Lebrecht, Jeanne Sproul, Cathy Nicholls Coyle, Cathy Palmer, Cynthia McCarthy and Jeani Crichlow


Hey CP:

Tomorrow you will be celebrating your 60th Birthday!

I have attached a photo of some friends celebrating your "19th" Birthday at our house on Olive Avenue in Dec. 1967!

I hope you have a wonderful birthday and Merry Christmas with your Family!

Your Friend,

Cathy Nicholls Coyle

No comments:

Post a Comment