Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Free & Cheap Stuff

We like FREE and CHEAP - thanks Cathy!

Hi CP! Joan just sent me these 2 great items. Thought you might like to post them on your blog.

BTW, yesterday I went to the Sr. Bulldog luncheon. Mrs. Gehler, the Foods teacher, came right up to me to tell me that she was so happy that her photo was in your blog. Somehow Denny Bolin saw it and got a hold of her. She was so happy to hear from him. I also sat next to Richard Shaw '63. He told me that he has been on your blog also. So..... it's getting around! Keep up the good work!

Your Bud,
Cathy (Nicholls Coyle)

Subject: Free & cheap Stuff



The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf are giving free 12-ounce Over Ice Tea Latte this Thursday from 2-6 p.m.



You can get $1 oatmeal at Jamba Juice through the end of March. go to http://www.oatmealforabuck.com/ to print out a coupon.

No comments:

Post a Comment