Sunday, June 14, 2009

Happy Belated 60th Birthday to Linda Mustion '67!

Only because I saw her comment on her blog (Linda's Burbank High School Blog), did I know Linda Mustion joined us and hit the BIG SIX-OH yesterday! Here's what she wrote:

My 60th Birthday!

Well yesterday I hit a new milestone in my life and had my 60th birthday yesterday June 13th. WOW! Unlike most people I am happy that I turned 60 as my father died at a very young age of 35 and as a kid growing up I always wondered if I would die young or live past 35 and here I am at the age of 60. It was really just another day for me as I stopped celebrating my birthday years ago.



Linda has been a GREAT help in locating folks for the reunion and she also helps finding those who have passed away as well. Please visit her Virtual Cemetery. Thanks Linda for all that you do - may this be the BEST YEAR ever for you!

1 comment: