Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Mrs. Carol Gregory/Dr. Le Blanc

Remember one of our BHS teachers, Mrs. Gregory? She started teaching at Burbank when we were in 10th grade. So just now, received the following email from Jeanne Barron Aikman - thanks, Jeanne!

Hi Cathy,
I'm in a cafe w/only 34% battery so I hope this works. I hope I attached a photo of Cathy Nicholls Coyle and me with Ms Gregory/Dr. Le Blanc. WE MADE CONTACT yipppppeeeeeeee!! What a wonderful visit it was in Newport Beach where she lives and has a Chiropractic business.

I will get more info to you as is possible. At my mom's still. The rooms have been stripped and reconstruction in on the way. Very exciting.

I made it to the BHS luncheon. Wish I had more juice to write. I'll send along her email address. Forgot to bring it with me.

Gotta scoot.
Love you
Jeanne



Mrs. Carol Gregory - photo scanned from '67 Ceralbus

No comments:

Post a Comment