Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Fund Raiser via Mary Henricks Johnson, BHS '67


He loved me first

Hi Everyone,
I decided to Walk for Life because I feel every life is valuable, unique and precious in God's heart. I am raising funds for The Tri City Pregnancy Network.. TCPN helps woman facing the possibility and reality of pregnancy in a loving and non judge mental atmosphere. Free pregnancy tests, ultrasound exams ,Learn and Earn program are available to all woman regardless of their race, religion, single or married.Please help me support this Walk For Life by joining my team in this fundraiser. Any amount you can contribute goes to support the work of TCPN and the celebration of LIFE>
Thanks,
Mary Johnson

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO
http://www.ministrysync.com/event/website/?m=1562354

No comments:

Post a Comment