Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Bob Maiwurm, BHS '67 (March 13, 1949 - July 3, 2015)

Please scroll down for updates



We are sad to share that classmate Bob Maiwurm recently passed away.

We send our deepest condolences to his daughter Keri Mendoza and all the family.

Looking back, here are a couple of posts in which Bob is mentioned including his time on the tv show The Dating Game
http://bhsclass67.blogspot.com/search?q=maiwurm

JULY 8, 2015 UPDATE
Keri gave permission for me to post a few photos from Bob's Facebook page.

Keri and her dad, Bob


Bob with his grandchildren


Bob played football at Burbank High




COMMENTS FROM FACEBOOK
Mary Hendricks Johnson Oh so sorry to hear. My condolances to his family and friends.

Starr Johnson Very sorry to hear that. Prayers go out to his family.

Cathy Coyle Bob was a very nice guy; a fellow Dating Game contestant from our Class of '67. Sorry to hear of his passing.

David Hourigan Wurm was a fun guy.
RIP Bobby

Julie Guttridge Very sad ..

Linda Green Nicholson So sad to hear about Bob, he was a great guy.

Jim Grasse Great Man and Rest in Peace Bob!

Teri Clark When "The Fearsome Foursome" (Rick Nebeker, Mike Gould, Bob Maiwurm, and Jerry Clark) showed up on my front porch for my Last Day of School Pool Party ... aka how to make JW notice me ... my 6 foot tall mother about fainted! And then before I could complete my goal, Bob maneuvered them all off to the beach. These guys are all so relatively young. Heavy sigh.

Jodi Tillotson Huddleston So sad to lose another BHS alumni. RIP Bob!

Donna Luce Neitman It is sad to hear of another one of our classmates passing away so young! RIP Bob

Carol Nicholls Lebrecht Sorry to hear of another BHS '67 alumni passing away. I remember Bob Maiwurm , Rick Nebeker and I usually sat near each otherr in Math classes; because of our last names. My condolences go out to his family..

Nancy Fischer RIP. My condolences to the family.

Don Ray How sad. Really good guy.

Adele Bassett RIP

Carrie Diaz-Lathouwers My condolences to his family and friends.

Louise Good Hernandez So sorry to hear the news about Bob. I remember fun times with him and his friend, Mike Gould. Condolences to his family and friends.

Carol Forrand Tallakson RIP Brother Bulldog

Rich Morrison RIP

Leo Baldino's Aria He was a good friend.

Linda Everett He was such a nice guy......so sorry to hear of his passing.

Bill Prinz He was a good guy. One of my Pop Warner football coaches for the Burbank Vikings. Sorry to hear this.

Henny Golnick Bob and Jerry Clark always hung together. The said that Judy Rayl Smith and I looked exactly alike. They couldn't tell us apart. Those horn rimmed glasses didn't work. They looked more alike than we did. Fond memories...Rest in peace.

A FEW PHOTOS FROM THE 1967 CERALBUS YEARBOOK

Ron Wysocky, Bob Maiwurm and Jerry Clark on Bermuda Day!


Camera Club


Lettermen Club

JULY 10, 2015 UPDATE
Keri is deeply touched by all the love shown from her father's friends and asked that we post this link for those would like to help with the expenses of Bob's unexpected death. Thank you so much.

http://www.youcaring.com/robert-john-maiwurm-388137

No comments:

Post a Comment