Tuesday, March 2, 2010

BHS Baseball Alumni Game: Varsity 6 - Alumni 5



Jim Grasse posted today in Facebook:

Hi Cathy! Went to the Burbank High "old" timers baseball season kick off game last night at our new field. We had 20 players, two guys who graduated in 1958 and a few in 2007 playing and many in between. I was invited by our old Football coach, Mr. Bill Larson. It was kick to see the older fellows play ball. talk to you soon.

And when I asked if he got any pics:

Sorry!!!!
No Pic's!
I have two boys attending John Muir (7th + 8th grade) so will keep u posted. Burbank High Next year!! This is sure fun time for me raising them in my home town. I have hounded for my expertise so now in the Studio Rental Business. Sure would love to tap Anson for leads. If you talk to him, please say hi from me. We played Football together!
Thank you for all you do for US!!... See More
Love "Jim" James Palmer Grasse!!

Thanks for the news bulletin, Jim!


1967


2010


And from the Burbank High School Baseball Alumni Facebook page:
Varsity 6 - Alumni 5! Thank you! Thank you! to all who came out and participated in the Alumni Game tonight. It was great fun! If you have pictures, or want to share play by play... please post! Check back on Facebook for the 2010 Season Schedule. Opening Day is Saturday, March 6, 2010. See you at the field!

No comments:

Post a Comment