Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Jan (Cooper) Michels Update

Yesterday, received this wonderful email from Jan (Cooper) Michels and she said I could post it here - thanks Jan for the update!

Hi Cathy, you probably don't remember me, Jan Cooper. Although I wasn't there in my senior year, I attended BHS 1965 and 1966. I attended the 25th reunion.

Virginia Shoemaker sent me this website link and I am in awe of what I found. I had no idea this website existed and it was so great going through it and seeing all the pictures.

My husband and I lived in Grants Pass, Oregon from 1978-2005 where I was a Deputy Sheriff for 16 yrs then a parole/probation officer for 8 years. Retired in 2005 and moved to Mesquite, Nevada, 85 NE of Las Vegas and love it here.

I saw a posting on the memorial page from Michael Torres. Would you by chance have his e-mail. Great job you guys are doing keeping all this up. I will be a regular visitor to the website and would like to attend a reunion in the future if I could be added to your notification list.

Thank again,
Jan Michels (Cooper)


This photo is from the 1966 Ceralbus when Jan was in 11th grade.

And here is the LINK to the Class '67 25th Reunion photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment