Friday, October 31, 2008

Alan and Blyden’s Story on UCLA Website

Hey Alan, this is SO GREAT!!! May you continue to heal quickly and completely I pray. And BIG THANKS to Blyden too!
(Both are BHS class '70)

Alan Landros and Blyden Loutensock


As of today, October 31, Blyden and my story about the kidney transplant is now on the UCLA website.

Click: http://www.uclahealth.org/

When the website appears, our fifth grade picture is at the top center of the page. In the lower right of that picture click where it says: click for full story to see the video and read the entire story and see the still pictures.

My surgeon, Dr. Gritsch, is also interviewed. He is the Surgical Director for Kidney Transplant at UCLA. He told me he has done well over 2,000 kidney transplants in the last 14 years! Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center is ranked the #3 hospital in the entire U.S. again this year, and is ranked #7 for kidney transplant in the entire country again this year. So, I am glad that was the hospital and the surgeon that I had!

Alan L.

No comments:

Post a Comment