Friday, October 3, 2008

Dan Larsen and Jan Darlington

Hey thanks for the great update Dan and so good to hear from you and Jan!

Cathy

Hi! I'm Dan Larson from the class of 1967. I have received your recent emails about all that has taken place in Burbank the past year or so. Very interesting and a lot of fun to read and look at.

Here's a short bio for me. After graduation I attended LA Trade Tech and received a degree in Drafting Technology in 1969. Transfered to Cal Poly SLO, attended for a year and dropped out (drew a high number in the draft lottery).

I married Jan Darlington (also a BHS '67 grad) in 1970 and we are still together today. Eventually we moved to Simi Valley and had three children. In 1986 I sold my business in Chatsworth and we left California and moved to Washington. We live in a small town called Enumclaw. Our kids are now grown and have given us five wonderful grandchildren to spend time (and money) with. Jan works for a school district and I am a product / technical rep for Genuine Parts Company (NAPA Auto Parts).

There's a whole lot more between all that some of which I can't remember but that should give you something to add to your data base. We would have attended the reunion last year but August/September is a busy time for school districts. Jan just couldn't take the time off.

Keep us in the loop. Thanks for all you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment