Monday, October 6, 2008

Huntsman World Senior Games

October 10, 2008 UPDATE:
Received this text message today from Shari - CONGRATULATIONS SHARI !!!!

"Did it! Over all winner in Division III winner 55-59. 4 Gold in all 4 events: Hill Climb set new record. TimeTrial on Weds Crit(erium) lapped my dividion n finished w upper w upper div. Fri in Road Race I was the first winner to finish 37k. Next yr I move up to Div II and a new age category. I can't believe I acturally did it."


ORGINIAL POST
Talked to Shari Deuel Nicholls today; she's in Utah preparing for her 4 day multi cycling event tomorrow at the Huntsman World Senior Games.



There are 10,000 folks age 50+ particiating in everything from archery, to bridge, to cowboy shoot, to triathlon, to volleyball etc - 24 sports total!

Check it out here: http://www.seniorgames.net/sportpage.html

YOU GO GIRL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment