Friday, January 9, 2009

Girls of '67 - Email from Joan Nobile Ortega

Ya'll are having way too much fun!! Thanks for the update, Joanie!



Hi Cathy,
Happy New Year. Hope all is well with you. As you know, Donna (Luce) Nietman is down from Spokane visiting her daughter, Carol and her family for a few days. Today, Donna and Cathy Coyle came to Northridge to have lunch with me. We had a fun visit over salads at Stone Fire Grill near my work. I have attached a copy of a picture we took after lunch. I reluctantly went back to work after a couple of hours, while the girls drove a couple blocks to the mall.We are hoping to get together again next week, before Donna goes back to the NW!

BTW...I have ejoyed your newsletters a bunch! Take care and God Bless you!

jmo (soon to be retired in 3 weeks!)

No comments:

Post a Comment