Monday, January 12, 2009

Vicki Peters Stigile

Great to hear from you, Vicki, and thanks for the fab photos!



Hi Cathy!
It was really nice to hear back from you.

I am amazed at your computer skills. To set up this whole web site and all this information is wonderful. You have such a kind heart.

I've been looking through the web page and am so excited to see so many of our Bulldog friends. I thought only I was getting old! That is why I haven't been too active in the reunions. I guess I was afraid that everyone else would look so great and young, thin, and like in High School! Stupid, HUH!!! I would like to be more involved. It looks like so much fun you are having!

Well, I live in Oxnard, Ca. We live by the beach and I love it! It's always cool here, and I love walking on the beach looking for sea glass. My hobbies are varied, I like painting,raising birds, growing Orchids, my aquarium, sewing, RV'ing around the country with my husband George, being with my 2 grand kids, and having fun times with them. I have 3 children. I actually went into Fashion Design for a while, then went into Education of Elementary School. Always seemed to steer to Special Education. Did that, then retired, and here I am!

So I would love to talk with you. Weekends are fine. I'm retired so whenever you have a spare minute, Call me!!! It was nice visiting with you. Call me whenever you get the time.

Love, Vicki Peters/ Stigile


Kellie, Tracie, Me and George


Cory and girlfriend


Grandma with Wyatt and Ireland


Bailey our Golden


Orchids


The RV

No comments:

Post a Comment