Saturday, April 4, 2009

Anyone Seen This Burbank Boot?

Found this photo and comment online today. Anyone out there know any more about this traveling boot - lol?



"This driveable car, in the shape of a red hiking boot, has actually caught my eye for several years now. It typically sits outside of Victor’s Shoe Repair on Verdugo Ave. in Burbank, just west of Hollywood Way. In the past several months, the boot has occasionally been parked in front of Milt & Edie’s Drycleaners on the corner of Pass and Alameda, also in Burbank. I’m not sure why this vehicle continues to provide me amusement, but it does. And oh how I’d love to get my hands on the keys and take it for a spin some day!" source

April 20, 2009 UPDATE
Cathy,
I was just looking at your blog...The big red boot is always parked on Verdugo Rd. outside of a Shoe Repair Shop that is located in a strip mall at Verdugo and Hollywood Way...Pretty "eyecatching advertising", huh? Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment