Sunday, April 26, 2009

Rita Wayman Foster

Found Rita through Facebook and come to find out she lives in Pensacola where I used to live but neither knew it at the time!

Hi Cathy!
Yes I do remember you.
I have been married for 40 years this June. My husband Ron was a pilot in the Navy for 21 years. After he got out of the navy we moved to Pensacola Florida. He is an assistant pastor at Marcus Pointe Baptist Church and has been for 17 years. I raised three boys. One of them and his wife are missionaries in South Africa. The other two live in Denver Colorado. Jim, the missionary has two precious girls. We miss them very much. God has been good to us though.
How are you? What has been happening in your life?
It was good to connect with you. I don't think we will ever be in California again. We were stationed there in San Diego for many years while Ron was in the Navy though.
Take care and keep in touch!
Rita

No comments:

Post a Comment