Thursday, April 15, 2010

Nancy Jennings Webb (BHS '64) Died Yesterday



April 15, 2010
Cathy,
Nancy Jennings Webb BHS '64 passed away yesterday, in Frisco, Texas, after a long battle of many years with breast cancer. Below is the letter we received from her husband and also fellow class member, Rev. John Webb...Pam


Dear Loved Ones,

Nancy went home to be with Jesus at 2:40pm this afternoon. I had the great privilege of holding her close as she made the transition from the pain of this life to God's marvelous place prepared for those that love the Lord. She is now with the Lord, without pain and suffering. I cherish the 43 1/2 years I had the privilege of sharing with the most wonderful woman in all the world. She cherished all of you, and prayed without ceasing for the needs of each of you when she became aware of those needs. I pray that her legacy of loving her Savior and others will live on in each of you.

On behalf of my family, we thank you for your thoughts and prayers over the months and years. Those prayers meant so much to Nancy, my family, and me. We will have a memorial service some time next week, and we will keep you posted as to the day and time. Please spread the word to any you might think of that loved my precious wife. I love you all very much.

Much Love,

The Webb Family

John, Carrie and Tim, Jonathan, David and Kellis, and our 9 grandchildren

No comments:

Post a Comment