Friday, August 20, 2010

Dave LeSueur (BHS '67) Has a New Blog!



Hi friends and family:

I have written a new column which I submitted to the Denver Post yesterday. However, rather than send you the link at the Post, I am linking a blog I set up. It contains all of the stuff I've written recently. Most are general interest, but a few were written about the LDS Church or Multiple Sclerosis. The current article ("Universal Remote Controls") should be on the front page, but you can use the labels to find other ones.

David

http://lesueur926.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Carol Nicholls Lebrecht8/20/10, 7:00 PM

    Dave,
    I am so glad you put your columns on a blog.
    I kept pestering Cathy Palmer to get you to put them on her BHS67 blog. I really enjoy reading them.
    Thanks,

    ReplyDelete