Thursday, October 4, 2007

Bob's Carhop Cap


Today I mailed my Bob's carhop cap to David Thomson at Burbank High who is organizing the BHS Centennial next year for their display. So if you have anything to donate, contact Dave at thomson.david@burbankusd.org.

Here is his Oct 2, 2007 email:


Hi Cathy,

Thanks for your note and awesome greeting. You can send the hat to Burbank High School, 902 N. Third St., Burbank CA 91502 care of/attention Dave Thomson. I will archive it and want to use it in the museum display of the school’s history. There is no rush as we will not put the display together until next spring, but I promise to take good care of it whenever you send it.

I will add the Class of 1967 Breakfast on Sunday as TBA, and let me know whenever you have more details. I will check with you before the website goes up in mid-November, but think it’s great you guys are having that event. It should be a very special weekend. I am meeting with a publisher tomorrow to finalize plans to produce a coffee table type book on the history of the school, so I may need some more BHS and Bob’s stories from you.


Thanks again and take care.

Blessings,
Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment