Friday, October 2, 2009

Jim Stonehouse



Yesterday, received the following email from Jim Stonehouse and found the above photo from our 9th grade John Muir Jr High 1964 Highlander - good to hear from you, Jim, and happy belated birthday!

Hello Cathy,

Although I don't remember you at school because I was booted out of BHS in 65, my parents moved out of the area, I do remember a lot of the alumni. I attended George Washington elementary and Muir Jr Hi before BHS. I only spent one semester there. Kent Barcus was one of my friends, etc.

Anyway, I was looking at the Daily News Obits today, Oct 1 09, my 60th Bday and saw Bonnie Pease in there. I see that she had a daughter named Linda. I went to school with Linda Pease and I see she is on the latest blog from BHS in the Muir after school sports pic. I also ran cross country at BHS in 64 and Fred Ortega was our star champion. He and his family lived right across the street from us, as a matter of fact I had a crush on his sister Chris. Anyway, I thought it was very strange to find her name twice today! Small world Eh?

I also have the same car my folks drove me to school in. It's in my profile. Jim Stonehouse on classmates. Thanks for keeping this going. I still live in the SFV.

God Bless,
Jim


Grandpa Jim with Trinity


Jim still has the 57 Merc his parent's bought new!

No comments:

Post a Comment