Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Steve Hubert & John Broadley Meet with Madelaine

Thanks, Madelaine, for the great photo!

And what perfect timing as I just scanned and posted the class '65 senior pics
(link).



Cathy,

I just wanted to pass on a little about two BHS guys I recently reconnected with.

I met with Steve Hubert & John Broadley for lunch a month or so ago. Both the class of 65. The picture is attached. We met for lunch and had a nice time reminiscing. Each of us had different memories of those days when we were in Burbank.

Steve is living on Balboa Island and is close to retiring, still surfs and John is in Huntington Beach after living 20 years in Hawaii. While John doesn't surf anymore, he still enjoys the water from his boat. What I had forgotten about John was his great sense of humor.

Best,
Madelaine (Zeleany) Whiteman

No comments:

Post a Comment