Monday, February 25, 2008

Burroughs Class '67 Website & Disco Dave

So yesterday I called Dave White ('67 JBHS) just to chat about his groovy website - click here to see - and below is the email he sent me. So if anyone out there is interested doing more with a website for our class, please email me - danke!

Subject: JBHS website
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008

Fun talking together today, I guess what I need to do is figure out what you can do to enhance the BHS info without overloading you with work. Maybe you can find someone who can handle the web site and list server stuff.
burbankhigh1967.com is available but bhs1967.com is taken.

Go to http://www.godaddy.com/ and check out what other names are available then secure a web name asap and get on with it.

Disco Dave

Here's the yearbook info
http://www.jbhs1967.com/Akela.htm

Each page is available in hi-res at
http://www.jbhs1967.com/Akela/Hi-res%20photos/ plus the whole yearbook in one file. We passed them out to everyone at the reunion because I heard so many stories of absusive spouses destroying them in wild rages.

I guess we've got a pretty motivated group of folks because I had a lot of help putting this thing together.

My favorite photo (nice shoes girls!!!) - that's Sherman Chavoor in the background on the right - the next year he went on to become principle of Burroughs (just passed away)

Real girls wear dresses (submitted by Jan Chronert)(L-R) Diane Merritt, Susan Newman, Paula Silvagni, Jan, Donna Kurtz, Robyn Stewart, Melinda StuckeJordan Graduation 1964

No comments:

Post a Comment