Saturday, August 25, 2007

Donna Luce

Thanks for the great pics, Donna. I can see you are a very blessed and happy grandma! This week I found out that both my kids are pregnant - yeah!!

Hi Cathy,

Your blog website is awsome! Thanks for all your hard work. Thought you'd like a picture that was taken last Saturday when I was visiting Burbank from Spokane, Wa. I was there for a week babysitting my two beautiful granddaughters Avery 19 mos. and Taylor 5 mos. Attached is a picture with grandma. They are my life. My daughter Carol lives in Moorpark. I was visiting with Cathy Nicholls and Joan (Nobile) Ortega and we took this picture. They are so much fun to be with. We always have a lot of laughs. I moved to Spokane, Wa. a year and a half ago after my husband retired. I guess you could say that I'm retired also and love to sew, making quilts, clothes for my grandchildren and just crafts. My sister recently moved to Couer d'Alene, Id., which is about 25 miles from me and she sews also. My brother is retiring in October and he and my mother are having houses built next to each other in Rathdrum, Id., which is about 23 miles from me. If on ly I could get my daughter to move here, life would be lovely.

I'm looking forward to seeing you at the reunion. When you see Mark Pollock, convince him to come to the reunion and that I'm ready for his new "reserve".

Always, Donna



No comments:

Post a Comment