Thursday, August 30, 2007

Dona Foy

CONGRATULATIONS DONNA AND SCOTT!!!!

Hello Cathy,

I love the blog! You are doing such a great job. Thank you so much for putting this together.

I am so sad to see so many of our classmates have passed away. Some were at the last reunion which seems like a couple of years ago not 10. My mind goes back to all of the fun times that we had during our elementary, junior high and high school days.

Yes, you can mention that I am getting married on November 25th to Scott Bruckner ! We reconnected 5 years ago at the “all-school” reunion at the Police Academy . Our family will consist of my 2 sons, his 3 daughters and 1 son. Plus he has a grandson and another grandson arriving in November. We feel totally blessed to have found each other after all of these years! Thank Goodness I am not pregnant!

See you in a few weeks.

Love,

Dona Porcaro, CRP, GMS
Fidelity Residential Solutions
Vice President, National Business Development
Newhall, CA 91321







Be sure to check out Scott's wonderful artwork here: http://www.brucknerart.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment