Monday, August 20, 2007

Ron Stein

Congrats Ron on your wonderful success! So good to hear from you... surf's up, dude!


Hi Cathy,

What a nice suprise to hear from you. I hope you are well, let me know what is going on in your life. I'm fantastic, married for 33 years to Jackie, Brandan my son (28 years old) helps run our company.

We have lived in Valencia since 1975. This year our company was awarded #1 company in America by LCT magazine & Ford motor company. I still surf (3 times a week), we travel, and are hoping Brandan & Whittnee (Brandans wife) will give us grandchildren one of these days

Please email me back & let me know all the details about you. You may pass this email on to all of our old classmates you come in contact with. I'm not the best at downloading, sooooo could you down load the picture of Brandan & myself, & our busines website on you blog. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best wishes,

Ron Stein
President
Exclusive Sedan Service
North Hollywood, CA
www.exclusivesedan.com
2007 Limousine Operator of the Year



No comments:

Post a Comment