Saturday, April 5, 2008

Tara for BHS Auditor/Treasurer!

Sorry I haven't been updating information earlier but I've been busy with campaign week for ASB; I am running for Auditor/Treasurer.

BULLDOGS SPORTS!
We had a boys f/s tournament here, Harvard-Westlake won.

Today we are playing JBHS away. Varsity at 5:30, JV at 4:30.
We play them again at home on May 1. JV at 3:15, Var at 4:30.

With the girls this past year, Varsity got 5th in league. Our MVP was Tracy Luna. We had other awards also. Our JV team tied for 2nd in league, and they won our JV tournament here. Frosh/Soph was 3rd in league.

RESEARCH PROJECT
For my U.S. History project I will be researching Burbank High Alumni that were in The Burbank Fire Department. I am researching history, and how Burbank High Students changed, shaped, and things they have experienced or accomplished while working for the Burbank Fire Department. If there is anyone you know who is willing to share their experiences and stories please contact me, Tara Karamians at tarakaramians@yahoo.com or call (818) 689-4027.

Some information I would like is:
  • The process they went through to become a Fire Fighter, engineer, etc.
  • Why they thought it was appealing.
  • Pictures.
  • And anything else they would be willing to contribute and share.
Thank You,
Tara Karamians
BHS Class of 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment