Sunday, September 23, 2007

Linda Barickman

You are one busy gal, Linda!! Thanks for the update- so good to hear from you!

Cathy,

Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you. I have two households to keep up with. One is my tempory work apartment in San Diego and the other is my home in Tujunga.

I just got back from an overseas tour in January and was stationed in Florida until September when I transferred to my new job in San Diego. Had to get an apartment as I was not going to drive 2 and 1/2 hours one way to work everyday. Looking at trying to get another post closer to my home so I do not have to rent a second place.

As soon as I get a chance I will send some pictures of the family. I do not have any recent ones of me except except for the ones I posted already on Classmates.com.

Wish I could have made the reunion but my youngest son made plans to get married on the 15th so had a small quiet wedding to go to. Maybe next time there is something going on I can join all of you.

Well take care and keep in touch.

Linda

From classmates.com:
Since High School, I attended College received a Bachelors in Manufacturing and a MBA, traveled Around the World, bought a house located on a half acre, got married to my 1st Love in my life, had 3 Boys, have two wonderful grandsons and one grandaughter, own a business with my husband, have gotten my ASNT Level III certifications, Did a peacekeeper mission in Bosnia,was assigned to the NAF in Japan and Currently in the UK for a three year tour.





























































UPDATE 9/24/07 Great looking family, Linda!

Cathy,

Here are a couple of pictures of my youngest son who just got married, my grandaughter, my middle son with youngest grandson and granddaughter and me at a more recent picnic with one of my coworkers. Will send others when I find them
Linda





No comments:

Post a Comment